Jantzyn did do other things besides soccer. She actually scored the winning touchdown for the Junior girls in the powder puff game during homecoming week.
It was a funny story..because of soccer she couldn't go to the practices so she didn't think she would play very much in the game. But one of the coaches said "hey you go in for a minute" so she did and she got passed the ball and ran right into the end zone for a touchdown. I had just barely got there 5 minutes before just in case she got to play and I'm so glad I was there to see it..haha
She also got asked to the homecoming dance by Xavier Todd. They have been good friends since last year so it was fun for her to get to go to her first dance with him. During the day they went to Sand Hollow and had so much fun. Then the girls and guys helped get her ready.
Then Jaice did Jor's hair for her and we went to eat at all together.



0 comments:
Post a Comment