One of the many days Jantzyn comes home looking like she's had the crap beat out of her.
Jantzyn's best friend Emalee also dances and had her recital Jantzyn and another best friend Maddie went to support her!
I tried my hand at dry cleaner and spot cleaned Jaices dress from her bridal session. It had stickers and dirt all over it. I think I did a pretty good job... but it was pretty stressful, I was holding my breath I didn't ruin it.
For my birthday we went to a little farm in Hurricane we had heard had a fun Halloween set up it was called Sleepy Hallow so we couldn't pass it up and it was so much fun!! We picked out pumpkins in the pumpkin patch, went through the maze, saw the headless horseman and Icabod Crain, played corn hole, walked through the petting zoo, and just had fun together. After we went and ate at Costa Vida. It was the best way to celebrate the day!

0 comments:
Post a Comment